Thurs., Fri., & Sat. 2pm-6pm
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone to come back directly to this website!
PlaneTree Health Information Center @ Cupertino Library
MEDLINEplus Men's Health
- Comprehensive information from an authoritative source: the National Institutes of Health and the National
Library of Medicine. Includes links to latest news, general overviews, clinical trials, diagnosis and symptoms and research and treatment.
Healthfinder, Men: Take Charge of Your Health
- Healthfinder is a federal Web site
developed by the Department of Health and Human Services and other federal agencies.
MayoClinic.com: Men's Health
- This site includes a wide variety of information on health including screening tests, fitness, weight control, aging as well as health
conditions and issues of interest to men.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: Prostate Cancer
- Overview of prostate
cancer, answers to common questions, diagnosis and treatment information.
- New York Times Men's Health
- Resources for specific health issues
such as aging, AIDS, alcohol, arthritis, back pain, cholesterol, colorectal cancer, coronary artery disease, depression, diet and exercise,
headache, prostate, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, stress, and stroke.
- University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library Men's Health
- Guides to Internet
sites for men's health.
Need more information?
Contact us to receive personalized assistance finding the health information you need.
10800 Torre Avenue ·
Cupertino, California 95014 ·
(408) 446-1677 ext. 3350
Please note our disclaimer: materials provided by PlaneTree are not intended to replace advice or instruction of a health care professional. Also, the links found on this web site do not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the Planetree organization, its affiliates, or individuals. We are not responsible for the content of web sites referenced from this site.